Baby Blue Digital has the scope to develop a new digital product aimed at Sports Clubs to be packaged and sold on the Baby Blue Digital platform.
The aim of this is to provide a website, blog, membership system and content management system. These will be packaged and delivered to the clubs along with training and site management. Further scope exists for retainer support, email account sales and domain sales & management.
1. What are the project objectives?
The project objectives for the Sports Club Package:
- Create a reusable Sports Club Package for resale to multiple clubs and users.
- Provide training and resources to enable clients to best manage their own system with minimal Baby Blue Digital support.
- Create partner sales channels to help distribute to a wider market audience.
2. What resources will this project require?
The project will require the following resources:
- A WordPress installation.
- An Elementor Pro License.
- A SureCart integration.
- A Custom Theme Build.
- Baby Blue Digital Maintenance
3. What are the project requirements?
The project will have the following requirements:
- Install WordPress instance on Temporary domain (to be used as product example and dev site).
- Link Elementor Pro.
- Install SureCart.
- Develop Header & Footer.
- Establish site general pages.
- Build site general pages.
- Build a Single Post Page Template.
- Build Archive Page Template.
- Build Baby Blue Digital Product Page – Sports Club Package
- Add LinkedIn Product.
- Add UpWork Product.
- Add Elementor Partner Product.
- Launch Package.
4. Project scope statement.
The project will aim to answer the below statements:
- Why are we working on this project? What are our ultimate goals and deliverables?
- When are our deliverables due? What is our project roadmap and timeline?
- What is considered out of scope?
- Extensive Sports Club Package.
- Extended Trial Product Distribution Network.
Project roadmap and timeline:
- Phase 1: Set Up the Staging Environment.
- Phase 2: Install Software and Integrations.
- Phase 3: Theme Assets and Sections
- Phase 4: Page Creation
- Phase 5: Dynamic Page Creation
- Phase 6: Site Linking and Review
- Phase 7: Go-Live
Out of scope:
- Page Builds Outside of Initial Package.
- Dev requests outside of Critical Support.
- Content Creation.
- User Management.
- Custom Development Requests.
5. Who are the project’s Key Stakeholders?
Who are the project stakeholders for the development of this package?
- Luke McFarland
- Baby Blue Digital
- Baby Blue Group
- THE CLUB
- Josh Taylor
6. What is the change control process?
The package will be limited to a set of pages and features that will be restricted to each product purchase.
If clubs or users wish to make changes to the package after the initial delivery, they will be able to request extra features and development and this will be quoted by Baby Blue Digital based on the scale of the requirements.
Clubs and users will also be able to purchase existing Baby Blue Digital products which can be integrated into the Sports Club Package.
7. Distribution channels.
The project will make use of the following distribution channels:
- Baby Blue Digital Website.
- LinkedIn Products.
- Elementor Pro Partners.
- THE CLUB.
8. Suggested Pricing.
The project will have the following suggested pricing:
- Package Cost: £350.00 per annum (Subscription Basis).
- Baby Blue Digital: £250.00 per sale.
- THE CLUB: £100.00 per referral.
Baby Blue Digital will need to retain at least £200.00 to ensure payment and management of the required servers.
Cost should be a combination of affordably for Clubs and incentives for both Baby Blue Digital and THE CLUB.
9. Baby Blue Digital x THE CLUB.
An opportunity exists for collaboration between Baby Blue Digital & THE CLUB.
Outside of the server fee and small profit margin, Baby Blue Digital has no further financial requirements.
Currently, a referral fee has been included in the project scope for each package sold successfully on the referral from THE CLUB.
There is scope to expand on this delivery partnership, this scope will be shared directly with THE CLUB for further discussion.
10. In Conclusion.
The following project scope has been written by Luke McFarland for development at Baby Blue Digital.
Should development take place, an initial goal of 5 package sales will be set.
As a secondary benefit of this development, Baby Blue Digital will be able to offer a new package directly at https://babybluedigital.com/.